26 Mayıs 2012 Cumartesi

Which Cast Recording Would You Want Most?

To contact us Click HERE
Which Cast Recording Would You Want Most?

If you could win any original Broadway cast recording, which one would you want most?

That was essentially the question I posed via Twitter and Facebook over the past week in my latest SOB Contest. Since I have been feeling very much in the holiday spirit, I decided that my gift to some of my lucky followers would be the cast recording of their choice. I then drew the names of five lucky winners.
 
Congratulations to the following winners:
  • Lynn Gaillard (Carrollton, TX), who wanted and won [title of show] cast recording.
  • Jonathon Hunter (Akron, OH), who wanted and won Monty Python's Spamalot cast recording.
  • Jayson Kerr (New York, NY), who wanted and won The Scottsboro Boys cast recording.
  • Evelyn Sam (Briarwood, NY), who wanted and won The Lion King cast recording.
  • Alex Wolfe (Blue Bell, PA), who wanted and won The Scottsboro Boys cast recording.
To each of these winners, as well as to all followers, let me express my deepest appreciation for following Steve On Broadway (SOB)! To the winners, please note that once I have the cast recordings of your choice in hand, I will ship them out immediately, just in time for the holidays!

So, dear readers, if you had to choose any cast recording you just have to have in your collection, which would it be? Would it be one that is already in your possession? Would it be one you have been saving up to buy? Or would it be for a rarity that is just impossible to get? I'll be curious to hear what your selection would be.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).


In keeping with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that unfairly discriminate against bloggers, who are now required by law to disclose when they have received anything of value they might write about, please note that I have received nothing of value in exchange for this post. In fact, I have even sprung for each of the cast recordings so that five lucky readers could enjoy listening to the ones they wanted most.http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder